2024 Foundation Enrolments
The Department of Education (DE) has released a new statewide Foundation enrolment timeline. You can find information and resources about the new timeline, including factsheets, at: Enrolling in Foundation (Prep).
You will be able to apply to enrol your child in Foundation (Prep) 2024 at Heidelberg Primary School from 24 April 2023.
You will be able to determine your school zone by accessing Find My School.
- If you are in the Heidelberg Primary School zone or have a child at our school who will still be enrolled in 2024, you should access and complete the Student Enrolment Form 2024
- If you live outside of the Heidelberg Primary School zone, you will need to access and complete the Student Application Form 2024
- If you are not able to access these forms online, you may visit the school office to collect a hardcopy.
2024 Foundation Tours
Prospective 2024 Foundation families will have the opportunity to tour our school on the following dates. The tours will be led by our Year 6 students, with the opportunity to also to meet and speak with Principal, Brett MacKenzie.
New Tour Date Added:
Thursday 8th June (9.15-10.15)
Please book through the link below
What you need to do next:
- Download the Foundation enrolment information pack from Enrolling in Foundation (Prep) (available from 24 April 2023)
- Submit an enrolment application for Foundation (Prep) by Friday 28 July 2023
- You will be notified of the outcome of your application by Friday 11 August 2023. If you receive an offer of placement, you should contact our school to accept the offer by Friday 25 August 2023
- Take part in enrolment information and transition sessions during Term 4, 2023
- Your child will start Foundation (Prep) from Tuesday 30 January 2024.
Enrolment applications submitted after 28 July 2023 will be processed by our school as they are received, in accordance with the department’s Placement Policy.
Once you have filled in the enrolment form, you will need the following documentation to enrol your child at HPS
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of immunisation certificate
- Proof of home address ie. rates notice, utilities bills, lease documents.
- Copy of any court orders if applicable
- Asthma or Anaphylaxis information (or other medical information) signed by a doctor